THE NEXT BEST THING.
Here is an opportunity to market your books in an exponential way for FREE.
The point of this is to get your book on as many blogs as possible. You start by putting my information on your blog, and then sending your information to FIVE other authors and asking them to do the same, substituting my name and info with yours.
Using your blog, or a guest blog you use, follow these instructions.
1.Use what you see below as the headline of your blog.
A Marketing Opportunity for Us All
I want to thank LOIS W. STERN for this neat marketing idea and pass it along to all of you. Here is a way to help market yourself while helping your fellow authors. The basic idea is to respond to ten questions about something you’re currently writing, a book or story you just published or are about to publish.
Would you like your newest book and URL link added to this AUTHORS’ HALL OF FAME?
2. Put AUTHORS’ HALL OF FAME as a heading in your blog. This is where you will put the authors name, photo of their book cover(s), and a link back to their blog.
3. Post your responses to the interview questions about your book on your own blog page.
4. Add my name and my book cover montage (image) to your blog page and link them both back to the owner by whatever means they provide. A link to their blog, or for me, my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Send me the URL of your completed blog page after completing steps 1 through 4, above, along with an attachment image of your newest book or book montage. I will put it on my hall of fame.
4. Send this blog to five or more other writers.
5. Each time you forward this message to someone, start with: “I want to thank . . .” sentence as seen above, substituting my name, Linda Maria Frank, for the one currently appearing in that first sentence.
4. Ask them to substitute your name for mine as they send out notices to their circle.
5. Tell them to post this same content on their website or blog, adding their book image and URL link, and to answer the questions below about their book.
6. Ask the writers you invite to answer the questions on their blog, substitute your name in the “I want to thank” sentence at the beginning of this posting and include a link to your blog.
7. They, in turn, link to five other writers, and the cycle continues.
For the review questions, and to see sample answers, use the two links below.
See more at: http://tales2inspire.com/?p=1617